THE B.E.S.T. APPROACH
NOW OFFERING TWO TYPES OF COURSES
THE CLASSIC B.E.S.T. COURSE
- The proven flashcard method of learning key concepts
- Over 70 hours of focused bar subject lectures
- Strong emphasis on all phases of written tests through essay exam and performance test workshops, exams graded by professors and experienced lawyers, and a simulated bar exam
- 3 sessions of multiple choice workshops and training in the skills needed for success on this critical portion of the bar exam
- Small group workshop sessions to reinforce bar subject learning and exam writing skills
- Personalized feedback within a carefully-structured learning program designed and directed by a law professor with decades of teaching in law schools and bar review courses
- Private tutoring sessions with Professor Knipprath available on an hourly basis at an additional charge*
Cost for CLASSIC course
$2500.00 - $2800.00**
(after $300 non-refundable deposit)
THE GUARANTEED B.E.S.T. COURSE:
This exciting new course combines the coverage of the Classic Course with several additional features.
First, each participant will meet with Professor Knipprath for 24 hours of scheduled private tutoring over the course.
Second, each participant's examinations will be read and graded only by Professor Knipprath personally.
Third, an additional 1750 multiple choice questions will be available to each participant. Of course, each participant also receives all materials that are part of the Classic Course.
Fourth, if a participant is unsuccessful in that administration of the bar exam, he or she may take the Classic Course at NO COST in the following session.
Cost for GUARANTEED course
$500 non-refundable deposit, remainder due 60 days before start of course, unless other arrangements are made
For students enrolled in the classic course private tutoring with Professor Knipprath is offered for an additional fee of $200 per hour.
See professor Knipprath for scheduling.
(subject to scheduling availability. Cancellation fee applies)
Registration for the July 2017 California bar exam preparation is still open for the classic or guaranteed course
For future bar exams, 2018 and later, you can lock in the 2017 price by registering now!
**Lowest price is based on total enrollment of at least 15 students in the B.E.S.T. Classic course who are graduates of ABA schools. Cost is higher with fewer students. Maximum cost after payment of the deposit (if up to 4 enroll) is $2800. Thereafter, each additional two students (up to 12) enrolled reduces the cost for everyone by $50. A $200 discount is given to a member of an academic honor program (e.g. Law Review, Moot Court) at an ABA law school, but total discounts cannot exceed $300. There is an additional early payment discount available.